The TR course will provide a better understanding of contract documents and bidding procedures, product representation, professionalism, and ethics, and will provide a new depth of understanding and explanation of concepts beyond what was previously introduced in the PCD course. The course is designed for the individual involved in the supply section of the construction industry such as manufacturer representatives, agents or distributors of products. The student will have successfully completed the PCD course.
This course is a requirement for the Certified Technical Representative (CTR) designation.
- The Project Manual and Drawings
- The Technical Representative and Consultants
- Construction Product Selection Process
- Materials Selection and Substitutions
- Construction Product Representation
- Effective Technical Assistance
- Information Management and Product Literature
- Product Presentation Techniques
- Contract Liability and Warranties
- Bonds and Insurance
- Material and Product Standards
- Workmanship, Quality, Codes and Standards
- Liens and Liens Legislation
- Contract Administration and Field Services
To find out more about course offerings email email@example.com or click on the website of the Chapter nearest you.
To Purchase the Manual go to www.SpecMarket.com